Taking into account government guidance alongside advice from national Citizens Advice and Trustees, we are pleased to say we have re-opened a limited in-person service at St Mary’s House for those who cannot access our services any other way. Our Risk Assessment for St Mary’s House can be found [here].
Please be assured that we are taking steps to ensure continuity of service for existing clients and we aim to continue to deliver an effective, high quality, advice service. Advice and support is still available through telephone and online channels.
- In person – You can drop in for assessment on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10am to 1.30pm. If you can access us via telephone or online you will not be seen in the office.
- Office appointments are by prior arrangement and only available if we have assessed there is no alternative.
- Telephone – Clients can access telephone advice by calling: 03444 889623 this is a local-rate call and the line is open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
- Online – Clients can access digital advice by completing our advice form here
- Paperwork – Existing clients who need to provide paperwork to progress their cases can either scan/attach it to the above online advice form, or post it to us at: St. Mary’s House, Magdalene Street, Taunton TA1 1SB
We will be keeping the situation under continual review. Please look after yourselves and Citizens Advice Taunton wish you all the very best of health.